- Your cart is empty.
£708.96 Excl VAT
£850.75 Incl VAT
The Cisco 10GBASE-LRM Module supports link lengths of 220m on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) grade multimode fiber (MMF). To ensure that specifications are met over FDDI-grade, OM1 and OM2 fibers, the transmitter should be coupled through a mode conditioning patch cord. No mode conditioning patch cord is required for applications over OM3 or OM4.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE SFP+ modules include:
• Smallest 10G form factor
• Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OTU2/OTU2e
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports digital optical monitoring capability
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link