- Your cart is empty.
£986.45 Excl VAT
£1,183.74 Incl VAT
The Cisco IR807 (Figure 1) compact multimode 3G and 4G LTE wireless router provides an ideal solution for power-constrained needs in energy applications such as distribution automation as well as remote asset management across industry segments. The router has integrated 9.6 to 60V DC power input and withstands hostile environments, including shock, vibration, dust, and humidity, and supports a wide temperature range (–40 to 60°C and type-tested at 85°C for 16 hours). Key capabilities of the Cisco IR807 include:
● Compact, low-power, rugged design to meet space-constrained and power-constrained environments.
● Enterprise-class security and services such as Quality of Service (QoS).
● Seamless integration to the SCADA systems and diverse assets with the support for DNP3 serial to DNP3 IP and IEC 60870 T101 to T104 protocol translations.
● Cisco advanced Virtual Private Network (VPN) technologies (such as Dynamic Multipoint VPN [DMVPN] and Flexible VPN [FlexVPN]).
● Multiple Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) instances for highly secure data, voice, and video communications over cellular WAN.