- Your cart is empty.
£4,739.20 Excl VAT
£5,687.04 Incl VAT
The Cisco 10GBASE-ER Module supports a link length of up to 40 kilometers on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652).
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE SFP+ modules include:
• Smallest 10G form factor
• Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OTU2/OTU2e
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports digital optical monitoring capability
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link