HPE ProLiant ML350p Gen8 E5-2609v2 1P 4GB-R P420i/ZM 6 LFF 460W PS Server
Out of stock
£1,491.13 inc. VAT
(£1,242.61 exc. VAT)
HP Part Number: 736947-051
Product Description HPE ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Entry – tower – Xeon E5-2609V2 2.5 GHz – 4 GB – 0 GB
Type Server – tower
Height (Rack Units) 5U
Server Scalability 2-way
Processor 1 x Intel Xeon E5-2609V2 / 2.5 GHz (Quad-Core)
Cache Memory 10 MB L3 Cache
Cache Per Processor 10 MB
RAM 4 GB (installed) / 384 GB (max) – DDR3 SDRAM – PC3-12800
Storage Controller RAID (SATA 3Gb/s / SAS 6Gb/s) – PCIe 3.0 x8 (Smart Array P420i)
Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 3.5″
Hard Drive No HDD
Optical Storage DVD-ROM
Graphics Controller Matrox G200
Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Power Redundancy Optional
Dimensions (WxDxH) 21.8 cm x 74 cm x 46.2 cm
Weight 31.9 kg
Manufacturer Warranty 3 years warranty – on-site
The HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Server series is the latest generation of the best-selling ProLiant ML servers delivering best-in-class performance,availability and maximum expandability for enterprise data centers,remote branch offices and growing businesses. Incorporating key HP technologies from the HP ProActive insight architecture,the ML350p Gen8 provides innovations in memory,server management,and firmware management and server storage.
- Availability,expandability and serviceable – a winning combination
- A server you can trust to continue to support your business in the event of a power or thermal event or memory or disk error. HP SmartDrive technology improves serviceability with features such as icon-based status display and do not remove LED.
- Best-in-class enterprise performance
- HP SmartMemory which has unmatched performance,quality and manageability advantages above industry standards memory. Support for DDR3-1600 memory and an additional memory channel provides six more DIMMs and delivers more capacity and greater performance. An integrated quad gigabit Ethernet NIC provides increased network throughput and redundancy. It provides secure and faster access to data.
- ML350p Gen8 server management – making life simpler with security and confidence
- Integrated lifecycle automation,an industry first,provides embedded provisioning tools,active health monitoring,and system maintenance capabilities standard on all ProLiant servers and built using the industry-leading HP iLO management engine. Insight control allows you to manage from a single pane of glass and reduce operational expenses. Insight online allows IT staff to securely manage your infrastructure remotely from outside the firewall. HP smart update manager enables firmware and software updates with dramatically reduced downtime. ENERGY STAR qualified server configurations illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.