HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 - micro tower - no CPU - 0 GB - 0 GB
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
£486.00 inc. VAT
(£405.00 exc. VAT)
HP Part Number: 823403-B21
Product Description HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 – micro tower – no CPU – 0 GB – 0 GB
Type Server – micro tower
Height (Rack Units) 4U
Server Scalability 1-way
Processor No CPU
Processor Socket LGA1151 Socket
RAM 0 GB (installed) / 64 GB (max) – DDR4 SDRAM – ECC
Storage Controller RAID (SATA 6Gb/s) – PCIe x4 (HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i)
Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 2.5″
Hard Drive No HDD
Graphics Controller Matrox G200
Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Dimensions (WxDxH) 37.85 cm x 18.8 cm x 49.15 cm
Weight 13.56 kg
Pricing Type CTO
Does your remote or branch office need a server that delivers the essential availability and expansion to accommodate your changing business needs? The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server is an affordable single-socket tower server that features value performance,expansion,and growth that is ideal for small businesses and remote branch offices.
- Unlock your infrastructure’s potential with easy-to-use integrated management and support
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers HPE iLO Management Engine,a complete set of embedded features,standard on ProLiant Gen9 Server products. HPE Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HPE ProLiant server infrastructure. HPE iLO Advanced,a key component,provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs,while decreasing time-to-resolution. HPE Insight Online with HPE Insight Remote Support provides 24/7 remote monitoring and anywhere,anytime personalized access to your IT and support status. HPE Smart Update reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center.
- Near continuous data protection
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server Smart Array provides businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while the Flash-Backed Write Cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss,equipment failure,human error or virus attacks. HPE Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED. Dedicated iLO port facilitates enhanced security and faster data transmission. ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
- Seamless network connectivity extends benefits of converged infrastructure
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers compatibility with 24-port HPE 1810 Series Switches to enhance both connectivity and data availability. Common pool of resources and applications results in a higher level of simplicity and flexibility in operations. User-friendly interface on HPE PS1810 Series switches allow for a consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.