HPE Aruba 2540 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ Switch (JL357A)
Out of stock (Available on request)
£1,764.72 inc. VAT
(£1,470.60 exc. VAT)
HPE Part Number: JL357A
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools — Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave — this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
High density 52-port lite Layer 3 PoE+ fully managed, cloud-capable Gigabit access.
This model has 48x 10/100/1000 Gigabit PoE+ ports and four 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports for high speed connectivity. Additionally, this switch can power PoE devices with a power budget of 370 Watts.
- (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- (4) SFP+ 1/10GbE ports
Memory and processor
- Dual Core ARM Coretex A9 @ 1016 MHz
- 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress
- 4 GB eMMC
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs
- 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.6 µs
- up to 112 Mpps
- 176 Gbps
- 370 W PoE+
- Aruba AirWave Network Management
- IMC – Intelligent Management Center
- Command-line interface
- Web browser
- Configuration menu
- SNMP manager
- Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- 100 – 127 / 200 – 240 VAC, rated
- 459 W (maximum)
- 1566 BTU/hr (1652.13 kJ/hr)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
44.25 x 30.42 x 4.39 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase.