HP 2620-48 Switch
Lead time: 11-16 days
Out of stock
HP Part Number: J9626A
The HP 2620 Switch Series consists of five switches with 10/100 connectivity. The HP 2620-24 Switch is a fanless switch with quiet operation, making it ideal for deployments in open spaces.
The HP 2620-24-PPoE+ Switch, HP 2620-24-PoE+ Switch, and HP 2620-48-PoE+ Switch are IEEE 802.3af- and IEEE 802.3at-compliant switches and provide up to 30 W per powered port. The HP 2620-48 Switch has variable speed fans for quiet operation.
All 2620 series switches include two 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and two SFP slots for Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity. An optional redundant external power supply is also available to provide redundancy in the event of a power supply failure.
With IPv4/IPv6 static and RIP routing, robust security and management features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2620 Switch Series is a cost-effective solution for customers who are building converged enterprise edge networks.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Rate limiting: sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port, per-queue minimums
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switches to be managed and deployed at the edge of an IPv6 network. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): provides a transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6; supports connectivity for both protocols. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras
- IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Plus: provides up to 30 W per port to IEEE 802.3 for PoE-/PoE+-powered devices such as video IP phones, IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, and advanced pan/tilt/zoom security cameras
- Pre-standard PoE support: detects and provides power to pre-standard PoE devices; see list of supported devices in the product FAQ at www.hp.com/networking/support
Resiliency and high availability
- External redundant power supply: provides high reliability
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking: support up to 24 trunks, each with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees
- SmartLink: provides easy-to-configure link redundancy of active and standby links
- Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading
- Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
- Multiple configuration files: stores easily to the flash image
- Port mirroring: enables traffic on a port to be simultaneously sent to a network analyzer for monitoring
- sFlow (RFC 3176): delivers wire-speed traffic accounting and monitoring configured by SNMP and CLI with three terminal encrypted receivers
|Number of ports||
Fast Ethernet - 10/100
2 SFP Ports