Cisco 10GBASE-AOC SFP+ Cable 7 Meter
Lead time: 29-34 days
£168.77 inc. VAT
(£140.64 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: SFP-10G-AOC7M
The Cisco 10GBASE SFP+ modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE SFP+ modules include:
• Smallest 10G form factor
• Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OTU2/OTU2e
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports digital optical monitoring capability
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
Cisco SFP+ Active Optical Cables are direct-attach fiber assemblies with SFP+ connectors. They are suitable for very short distances and offer a cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks. Cisco offers Active Optical Cables in lengths of 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, and 10 meters.