Cisco Nexus N7K-C7010= Manageable Switch Chassis
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
£14,614.06 inc. VAT
(£12,178.38 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: N7K-C7010=
Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch Chassis
• The Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot chassis with up to eight I/O module slots supports up to 384 x 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 48 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 16 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, meeting the demands of large data center deployments. It has two dedicated supervisor slots to provide full redundancy.
• Front-to-back airflow helps ensure that use of the Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot chassis addresses the requirement for hot-aisle and cold-aisle deployments without additional complexity.
• The system uses dual system and fabric fan trays for cooling. Each fan tray is redundant and composed of independent variable-speed fans that automatically adjust to the ambient temperature, helping reduce power consumption in well-managed facilities while helping enable optimum operation of the switch. The system design increases cooling efficiency and provides redundancy capabilities, allowing hot swapping without affecting the system; if either a single fan or a complete fan tray fails, the system continues to operate without a significant degradation in cooling capacity.
• The system supports an optional air filter to help ensure clean air flow through the system. The addition of the air filter satisfies Network Equipment Building Standards (NEBS) requirements.
• I/O modules and supervisor modules are accessible from the front, and fabric modules, power supplies, and fan trays are accessible from the back.