Cisco Nexus 7700 Switches 18-Slot chassis, Fan Trays, No PS
Out of stock (Available on request)
£29,880.00 inc. VAT
(£24,900.00 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: N77-C7718
Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
• The Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch, with up to 16 I/O module slots, supports up to 768 x 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 384 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 192 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, meeting the demands of the largest data center deployments.
• The Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch has two dedicated half-slot supervisors to provide full redundancy, stateful supervisor switchover, and hitless In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) capabilities.
• The Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch has six fabric module slots to provide simultaneously active fabric channels to each of the I/O and supervisor modules. Through the parallel forwarding fabric architecture, the Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch can achieve 42 Tbps of forwarding capacity or more.
• Front-to-back airflow helps ensure that the Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch addresses the requirement for hot-aisle and cold-aisle deployments to help provide efficient cooling.
• The system uses three redundant fan trays for cooling. Each fan tray is composed of independent variable-speed fans that automatically adjust to the ambient temperature, helping reduce power consumption in well-managed facilities while helping enable optimum operation of the switch. The system also allows hot swapping of fan trays without negatively affecting the system.
• The system supports an optional door and air filter to help ensure clean airflow through the system. The addition of the air filter satisfies NEBS requirements.
• The Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch can have up to sixteen 3-kW power supplies. The smaller power supply configuration provides more flexibility and greater control in power provisioning. The 16 power supply bays are designed for future growth, and most common configurations do not require the use of all power supply units for redundant power configurations.
• I/O modules, supervisor modules, and power supplies are accessible from the front, and fabric modules and fan trays are accessible from the back of the chassis.
All Cisco Nexus 7700 Switches have the following components:
• An Integrated cable management system, custom designed for the 10-slot and for the 18-slot switches, supports the cabling requirements of a fully configured system at either or both sides of the switch, providing outstanding flexibility. All system components can easily be removed with the cabling in place, providing ease of maintenance with no disruption.
• A series of LEDs at the top of the chassis provide a clear summary of the status of the major system components, alerting operators to the need to conduct further investigation. These LEDs report the power supply, fan, fabric, supervisor, and I/O module status.