Cisco 1000BASE-DWDM 1547.72 Nm GBIC, ITU Channel 37
Lead time: 21 days
Out of stock
Cisco Part Number: DWDM-GBIC-47.72
The Cisco Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) pluggables allow enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy Gigabit Ethernet services in their networks.
Main features of the Cisco DWDM GBICs:
• Support ITU 100-GHz wavelength grid
• Matches wavelength plan of Cisco 100-GHz ONS product family
• Fixed wavelength GBICs, with 32 different GBIC models
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into Gigabit Ethernet GBIC ports or slots of a Cisco switch or router, linking the port with the network
• Cisco DWDM GBICs can be used and interchanged on a wide variety of Cisco products and can be intermixed in combinations of 1000BASE-SX, 1000BASE-LX/LH, or 1000BASE-ZX on a port-by-port basis
• Gigabit Ethernet 1.25-Gbps full-duplex links
• Optical link budget of 28 decibels (db)
The Cisco DWDM GBICs are supported across a variety of Cisco switches, routers, and optical transport devices. For more details, see the document Cisco DWDM GBIC Compatibility Matrix.
CONNECTORS AND CABLING
Equipment: Standard GBIC interface Network: Dual SC/PC connector
Note: Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported. All cables and cable assemblies used must be compliant with the standards specified in the standards section.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND POWER REQUIREMENTS
• Operating temperature range: 32 to 122°F (0 and 50°C)
• Storage temperature range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
Cisco GBIC’s typically weigh less than 75 grams.