Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24TS-LL Switch, 2 SFP, LAN Lite
Lead time: 8-13 days
£942.80 inc. VAT
(£785.67 exc. VAT)
Cisco FlexStack-Plus hot-swappable stacking moduleC2960X-STACK=
£496.21 inc. VAT
(£413.51 exc. VAT)
Cisco 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP transceiver module, long-wavelength with DOMGLC-LH-SMD=
£443.22 inc. VAT
(£369.35 exc. VAT)
Cisco 1000BASE-SX SFP transceiver module, MMF, 850nm, DOMGLC-SX-MMD=
£222.72 inc. VAT
(£185.60 exc. VAT)
Cisco 100BASE-FX SFP for Gigabit Ethernet SFP PortsGLC-GE-100FX=
£158.23 inc. VAT
(£131.86 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: WS-C2960X-24TS-LL
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS Software features.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X switches feature:
• 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
• Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
• FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
• Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget
• Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
• USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
• Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
• LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement
The Catalyst 2960-X switches comes with one fixed power-supply and options for an external redundant power supply source (RPS2300).
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats, including:
• Cisco TrustSec uses SXP to simplify security and policy enforcement throughout the network.
• Comprehensive 802.1X Features to control access to the network, including Flexible Authentication, 802.1x Monitor Mode, and RADIUS Change of Authorization.
• IPv6 First-Hop Security enhances Layer-2 and Layer-3 network access from proliferating IPv6 devices especially BYOD devices. It protects against rogue router advertisements, address spoofing, fake DHCP replies and other risks introduced by IPv6 technology.
• Device Sensor and Device Classifier enable seamless versatile device profiles including BYOD devices. They also enable Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to provision identity based security policies.
• Cisco Trust Anchor Technology (TAT) enables easy distribution of a single universal image for all models of Catalyst 2960-X by verifying the authenticity of IOS images. This technology allows the switch to perform IOS integrity checks at boot-up by verifying the signature, verifying the Trusted Asset under Management (TAM) and authenticating the license.
• Cisco Threat Defense features including Port Security, Dynamic ARP Inspection, and IP Source Guard.
• Private VLANs restrict traffic between hosts in a common segment by segregating traffic at Layer 2, turning a broadcast segment into a nonbroadcast multi access like segment. This feature is available in IP-Lite feature set only.
– Private VLAN Edge provides security and isolation between switch ports, which helps ensure that users cannot snoop on other users’ traffic.
• Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF) feature helps mitigate problems caused by the introduction of malformed or forged (spoofed) IP source addresses into a network by discarding IP packets that lack a verifiable IP source address. This feature is available in IP-Lite feature set only.
• Multidomain Authentication allows an IP phone and a PC to authenticate on the same switch port while placing them on appropriate voice and data VLAN.
• Access Control Lists for Pv6 and IPv4 for security and QoS ACEs.
– VLAN ACLs on all VLANs prevent unauthorized data flows from being bridged within VLANs.
– Router ACLs define security policies on routed interfaces for control-plane and data-plane traffic. IPv6 ACLs can be applied to filter IPv6 traffic.
– Port-based ACLs for Layer 2 interfaces allow security policies to be applied on individual switch ports.
• Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, Kerberos, and Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3) provide network security by encrypting administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions. SSH Protocol, Kerberos, and the cryptographic version of SNMPv3 require a special cryptographic software image because of U.S. export restrictions.
• Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), with bidirectional data support, allows Cisco Intrusion Detection System (IDS) to take action when an intruder is detected.
• TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication facilitates centralized control of the switch and restricts unauthorized users from altering the configuration.
• MAC Address Notification allows administrators to be notified of users added to or removed from the network.
• Multilevel security on console access prevents unauthorized users from altering the switch configuration.
|Number of ports||
Gigabit Ethernet - 10/100/1000
2 SFP Ports
|IOS Image Version||