Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PSQ-L Switch, 2 SFP, LAN Base
Lead time: Next business day
In stock (38 available)
£1,577.78 inc. VAT
(£1,314.82 exc. VAT)
Cisco FlexStack-Plus hot-swappable stacking moduleC2960X-STACK=
£496.21 inc. VAT
(£413.51 exc. VAT)
Cisco 1000BASE-BX SFP, 1310NMGLC-BX-U=
£822.82 inc. VAT
(£685.68 exc. VAT)
Cisco 1000BASE-BX SFP, 1490NMGLC-BX-D=
£822.82 inc. VAT
(£685.68 exc. VAT)
Cisco 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP transceiver module, long-wavelength with DOMGLC-LH-SMD=
£443.22 inc. VAT
(£369.35 exc. VAT)
Cisco 1000BASE-SX SFP transceiver module, MMF, 850nm, DOMGLC-SX-MMD=
£222.72 inc. VAT
(£185.60 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: WS-C2960X-24PSQ-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS Software features.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X switches feature:
• 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
• Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
• FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
• Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget
• Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
• USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
• Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
• LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement
Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR models also offer:
• Power resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies
• IP Lite Cisco IOS software with dynamic routing and Layer 3 features
All Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches use a single Universal Cisco IOS Software Image for all SKUs. Depending on the switch model, the Cisco IOS image automatically configures either the LAN Lite, LAN Base, or IP Lite feature set.
LAN Lite models have reduced functionality and scalability for small deployments with basic requirements. Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Family of Switches are available with the LAN Base and LAN Lite feature sets and Catalyst 2960-XR Family of switches are available IP Lite feature sets.
Note that each switch model is tied to a specific feature level; LAN Lite cannot be upgraded to LAN Base and LAN Base cannot be upgraded to IP Lite.
The Cisco hardware routing architecture delivers extremely high-performance IP routing in the Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR IP-Lite Switches:
• IP unicast routing protocols (Static, Routing Information Protocol Version 1 [RIPv1], and RIPv2, RIPng are supported for small-network routing applications.
• Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (OSPF for Routed Access) are supported for load balancing and constructing scalable LANs. IPv6 routing (OSPFv3) is supported in hardware for maximum performance.
• Equal-cost routing facilitates Layer 3 load balancing and redundancy across the stack.
• Policy-based routing (PBR) allows superior control by facilitating flow redirection regardless of the routing protocol configured.
• Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) provides dynamic load balancing and failover for routed links.
The Catalyst 2960-XR switches support dual redundant power supplies. The Catalyst 2960-XR ships with one power supply by default. The second power supply can be purchased at the time of ordering the switch or as a spare. These power supplies have in-built fans to provide cooling.
• Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP multicast is supported, including PIM sparse mode (PIM-SM), PIM dense mode (PIM-DM), PIM sparse-dense mode and Source Specific Multicast (SSM).
|Number of ports||
Gigabit Ethernet - 10/100/1000
2 SFP Ports
|IOS Image Version||