Cisco 15m cable for 10GBase-CX4 module
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
£248.46 inc. VAT
(£207.05 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: CAB-INF-26G-15=
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
• Support 10GBASE Ethernet
• Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.
The Cisco 10GBASE-CX4 Module supports link lengths of up to 15m on CX4 cable.