Cisco ASA 5555-X with FirePOWER Services
Lead time: 5-10 days
In stock (4 available)
£15,139.73 inc. VAT
(£12,616.44 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: ASA5555-FPWR-K9
Cisco ASA 5555-X with FirePOWER Services, 8GE data, AC, 3DES/AES, 2 SSD.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA5555-FPWR-K9 Next-Generation Firewall. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
● Cisco ASA is the world’s most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall with remote access VPN and advanced clustering for highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
● Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can invoke tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
● The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
● Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offers comprehensive alerting and control over suspect web traffic and enforces policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
● Advanced Malware Protection provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low TCO, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services is centrally managed by the Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center. Management Center provides security teams with comprehensive visibility into and control over activity within the network. Such visibility includes users, devices, communication between virtual machines, vulnerabilities, threats, client-side applications, files, and websites. Holistic, actionable indications of compromise (IoCs) correlate detailed network and endpoint event information and provide further visibility into malware infections.
Management Center also provides content awareness with malware file trajectory that aids infection scoping and root cause determination to speed time to remediation.
|Stateful inspection throughput (multiprotocol)||
|IPsec site-to-site VPN peers||
|3DES/AES VPN throughput||
|Virtual interfaces (VLANs)||
8 x 1GE