Cisco Aironet 3700p Access Point
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
Out of stock
£1,129.25 inc. VAT
(£941.04 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: AIR-CAP3702P-E-K9
Cisco Aironet 3700p Access Point: high-density environments, with narrow-beamwidth, high-gain, antennas
Dual-band, controller-based 802.11a/g/n/ac
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3700 Series utilizes a Purpose-built Innovative Chipset with the Best-in-class RF Architecture. This chipset provides a High Density Experience for enterprise network designed for mission critical, high performance applications. The 3700 is a series of flagship access points, delivering industry-leading performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections and delivers a robust mobility experience that includes:
- 802.11ac with 4×4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, offering sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cross AP Noise Reduction is a Cisco innovation that enables Access Points to intelligently collaborate in real-time to allow more users to connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming ensures clients will associate with the best AP offering the best data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz Channel Support, provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design that is carried forward from the Cisco Aironet 3700, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of the Cisco Aironet Wireless Security Module, the Cisco Universal Small Cell 5310 Module, and the future Cisco Aironet 802.11ac Wave 2 Module, which are tightly integrated with the Aironet 3700 Series Access Point platform and are completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimizes uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
The new Cisco Aironet 3700 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions, resulting in up to three times more availability of 1.3-Gbps rates and optimizing the performance of more mobile devices. The 3700 Series carries forward the modular architecture first introduced with the Aironet 3600 Series and offers unparalleled investment protection, with support for the Cisco Aironet Wireless Security Module, Cisco Universal Small Cell 5310 Module, and the future Cisco Aironet 802.11ac Wave 2 Module.