Cisco 2960C Switch 8 FE, 2 x Dual Purpose Uplink, LAN Lite
Out of stock (Available on request)
Cisco Part Number : WS-C2960C-8TC-S
Cisco Catalyst compact switches easily extend an intelligent, fully managed Cisco Catalyst wired switching infrastructure, including end-to-end IP and Borderless Network services, with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet. These attractive, small form-factor Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches are ideal for connecting multiple devices on the retail sales floor and in classrooms, hotels, and factories and for extending wireless LAN networks: wherever space is at a premium and multiple cable runs could be challenging.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C and 3560-C Series Compact Switches highlights:
• Extend a highly secure, intelligent, managed Cisco Catalyst infrastructure with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet
• Support for advanced security and services, including voice, video, and Cisco Borderless Network services, to remote endpoints
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through enables the compact switch to draw power from the wiring closet and pass it to end devices (selected models)
• Attractive, small form factor and fanless operation fit in confined spaces where multiple cable runs could be challenging
• Easy to deploy, manage and extend the network loop free
• Enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C Series compact switches ship with the LAN Base version of Cisco IOS® Software, as available on other Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches. Similarly, Cisco Catalyst 3560-C compact switches ship with the IP Base version of Cisco IOS Software, as with other 3560 Series switches. Neither series of compact switches can be upgraded.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C switches deliver advanced Layer 2 switching with intelligent Layer 2 through 4 services for the network edge, such as voice, video, and wireless LAN services. The IP Base feature set on Cisco Catalyst 3560-C switches adds baseline enterprise services, including support for routed access, Cisco TrustSec®, media access control security (MACsec), and other Cisco Borderless Network services.
The LAN Base feature set offers enhanced intelligent services that include comprehensive Layer 2 features. The IP Base feature set provides baseline enterprise services in addition to all LAN Base features. IP Base also includes the support for routed access, MACsec, and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
Cisco Networked Sustainability: Good for Business, Better for Environment
• PoE pass-through gives the ability to power PoE end devices through drawing PoE from the wiring closet. The Cisco Catalyst 3560CPD-8PT-S and 2960CPD-8PT-L have eight downlink ports with two PoE input ports that allow it to be powered by another switch. These switches do not need a power supply and receives power over the uplink from an upstream PoE or Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE™) device, providing deployment flexibility and availability. These switches are ideal for wiring and space-constrained applications.
• Cisco EnergyWise is an innovative architecture, added to the Cisco Catalyst 3560-C and 2960-C Series compact switches, that enables the measurement of power consumption in the network infrastructure and network-attached devices. EnergyWise encompasses a highly intelligent network-based approach to communicate messages that measure and control energy between network devices and endpoints. The network discovers Cisco EnergyWise-manageable devices, monitors their power consumption, and takes action based on business rules to reduce power consumption.
• Efficient switch operation: Cisco Catalyst 3560-C and 2960-C Series compact switches use hardware components created by Cisco providing optimum power saving, low-power operations for industry best-in-class power management, and power consumption capabilities. The Cisco Catalyst 3560-C ports are capable of reduced power modes so that ports not in use can move into a lower power utilization state.
• IEEE 802.3at or PoE+: Available on the Cisco Catalyst 3560-C is the latest in PoE technology, allowing capable devices to be powered with power output up to 30W per port.
|Number of ports||
Fast Ethernet - 10/100
2 SFP Ports
|IOS Image Version||