Cisco 10GBASE-ZR X2 Module for SMF
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
Out of stock
Cisco Part Number: X2-10GB-ZR=
Supports link lengths of up to about 80 km on SMF. This interface is not part of the 10 Gigabit Ethernet standard but is built according to Cisco optical specifications.
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
• Support 10GBASE Ethernet
• Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.