Cisco 10GBASE-T X2 Module for CAT6A/CAT7 copper cable
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
Out of stock
Cisco Part Number: X2-10GB-T=
The Cisco 10GBASE-T Module supports link lengths of up to 100m on CAT6A or CAT7 copper cable.
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
• Support 10GBASE Ethernet
• Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.