Cisco 10GBASE-SR X2 Module for MMF
Lead time: Next business day
In stock (24 available)
£1,044.79 inc. VAT
(£870.66 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: X2-10GB-SR=
The Cisco 10GBASE-SR Module supports a link length of 26m on standard FDDI grade MMF. Using 2000 MHz*km MMF (OM3), up to 300m link lengths are possible. Using 4700 MHz*km MMF (OM4), up to 400m link lengths are possible.
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
• Support 10GBASE Ethernet
• Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.