Cisco 10GBASE-ER X2 Module for SMF
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
Out of stock
Cisco Part Number: X2-10GB-ER=
The Cisco 10GBASE-ER Module supports a link length of up to 40 kilometers on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652).
The Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
• Support 10GBASE Ethernet
• Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
• Provides flexibility of interface choice
• Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
• Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.