Cisco 10GBASE-DWDM 1558.17 nm SFP+ (100-GHz ITU grid)
Out of stock (Available on request)
£13,617.16 inc. VAT
(£11,347.63 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: DWDM-SFP10G-58.17=
The Cisco 10GBASE Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) SFP+ Modules allow enterprises and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10-Gigabit LAN, WAN, and optical transport network (OTN) services in their networks.
Main features of the Cisco DWDM Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) module include:
• The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 10-Gigabit data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G (LAN, WAN, and OTU2/OTU2e).
• The hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
• The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether or not the module is an SFP+ module certified and tested by Cisco.
• The standard Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 40 non-tunable ITU 100-GHz wavelengths.
• Cisco DWDM SFP+ modules support digital optical monitoring capability.
The Cisco DWDM SFP+ modules are supported across a variety of Cisco switches, routers, and optical transport devices.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.5 x 13.4 x 56.5mm. Cisco SFP+ modules typically weigh 75 grams or less.
Environmental Conditions and Power Requirements
• Commercial operational temperature range (COM): 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
• Storage temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
• The maximum power consumption per Cisco SFP+ module is 1.5W