Cisco 100GBASE-SR10 CPAK Module for MMF
Out of stock (Available on request)
£4,699.01 inc. VAT
(£3,915.84 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: CPAK-100G-SR10
The Cisco CPAK 100GBASE modules offer customers a wide variety of high-density 100Gbps connectivity solutions for data center networking, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications. Some CPAK modules, such as the Cisco CPAK 100GBASE-LR4, use Cisco® complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) photonic technology to provide industry-leading optical integration, performance, low power consumption, and scalability.
Features and Benefits
Key features of Cisco CPAK 100GBASE modules include:
• Support for 100 Gigabit Ethernet
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Cisco CPAK-module-based switch, router, or optical platform port
• Flexibility of interface choice
• Support for a “pay-as-you-grow” model
• Support for digital optical monitoring (DOM)
• Interoperability with any IEEE-compliant 100GBASE-LR4 or 100GBASE-SR10 form factors
• Support for the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
• Size that is 70 percent smaller than C Form-Factor Pluggable (CFP) modules, providing higher-density 100-gigabit interfaces
• Green design, with up to 70 percent less power consumption than CFP modules
• Easy-to-use pull-release handle that is color coded for reach identification
Cisco CPAK 100GBASE-SR10 Module
The Cisco CPAK 100GBASE-SR10 module supports link lengths of 100m and 150m on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multifiber cables, respectively. The module delivers high-bandwidth 100-gigabit links over 24-fiber ribbon cables terminated with MPO/MTP connectors. It can also be used in 10 x 10-Gb mode along with ribbon-to-duplex-fiber breakout cables for connectivity to ten 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces.
Cisco CPAK modules are supported on Cisco switches and routers. For more details, refer to Cisco 100 Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules Compatibility Matrix.
Connectors and Cabling
• Dual SC/PC connector (CPAK 100GBASE-LR4 module)
• 24-fiber MPO/MTP connector (CPAK 100GBASE-SR10 module receives a female MPO/MTP-24 connector)
Note: Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported. All cables and cable assemblies used must be compliant with the standards specified in the Regulatory and Standards Compliance section, later in this document.
Maximum outer dimensions for the CPAK modules are (H x W x D): 11.6 x 34.8 x 101.2 mm (0.46 x 1.37 x 3.98 in).
The Cisco CPAK modules typically weigh approximately 127 grams (4.48 oz.).
Environmental Conditions and Power Requirements
• Storage temperature range: -40 to 85° C (-40 to 185° F)
• CPAK 100GBASE-LR4 operating temperature range: 0 to 75 °C (32 to 167° F)
• CPAK 100GBASE-SR10 operating temperature range: 0 to 70° C (32 to 158° F)
• CPAK 100GBASE-LR4 power consumption at 70° C: <6.75W maximum
• CPAK 100GBASE-SR10 power consumption at 70° C: <4.5W maximum
• Standard warranty: 90 days
• Extended warranty (optional): Cisco CPAK modules can be covered in a Cisco SMARTnet® Service support contract for the Cisco switch or router chassis