Cisco 1000BASE-LH SFP transceiver, for single-mode fiber, 1310 nm
Lead time: Next business day
In stock (46 available)
£168.70 inc. VAT
(£140.58 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: MGBLH1
Cisco MFE and MGE Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) transceivers are easy-to-install modules that provide a simple way to add fiber connectivity or to add an extra Gigabit Ethernet port to your Cisco Small Business or Cisco Small Business Pro Series switches. The transceivers are available for single-mode or multimode fiber-optic cabling and can support distances from 100 meters up to 40 kilometers.
The Cisco MFE and MGE transceivers provide fast and reliable connectivity between switches that are located on different floors, in separate buildings, or on a small campus network needing connectivity between sites. These transceivers can support both Fast and Gigabit Ethernet applications.
• Adds fiber-optic connectivity to Cisco Small Business and Cisco Small Business Pro Series switches
• High-performance link for connecting networks within a building or small campus area
• Easy removal with an integrated spring latch
• Hot swappable to maintain network availability
• Built-in spring latch for easy module removal
• Hot swappable
• Low insertion-loss duplex LC receptacle
• Low electromagnetic interference (FCC Part 15, Class B) for clear communications
• Meets FDA and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) eye safety standards.