Cisco 1000BASE-DWDM 1551.72 nm SFP (100-GHz ITU grid)
Lead time: 2-6 weeks, ordered on request only
£3,636.96 inc. VAT
(£3,030.80 exc. VAT)
Cisco Part Number: DWDM-SFP-5172=
The Cisco Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) module allow enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy Gigabit Ethernet or Fibre Channel services in their networks.
Main features of the Cisco DWDM SFP include:
• Support for International Telecommunication Union (ITU) 100-GHz wavelength grid
• Match for wavelength plan of Cisco 100-GHz ONS product family
• Fixed-wavelength SFP, with 40 different SFP models
• Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports or slots of a Cisco switch or router, linking the port with the network
• Supported protocols: Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel 1 Gbps and 2 Gbps.
• Optical link budget of 28 db
The Cisco DWDM SFP module is supported across a variety of Cisco switches, routers, and optical transport devices.
Connectors and Cabling
• Equipment: standard SFP interface network: dual LC/PC connector
Environmental Conditions and Power Requirements
• Operating temperature range: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C)
• Storage temperature range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.5 x 13.4 x 56.5 mm
• Cisco SFPs typically weigh less than 75 grams.